Welcome to our wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Please sign in, if you haven't already, and create a user name! It's free, and it'll help you keep track of all your edits.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
RE: more admins Edit
I agree. The one semi-active admin this wiki has isn't nearly active enough to accommodate the amount of traffic coming in now that Fable II is released. So.. are you interested in becoming an admin? I've checked your contribs, and I feel that you know what you're doing well enough to handle it. I'm also going to give the same offer to User:Michaeldsuarez because he's been contributing and welcoming people here for a while, not to mention he is also an admin at several other wikis. Anyway, let me know if you're interested. JoePlay (talk) 23:11, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
- I'd be happy to. I have plenty of experience, having started the Guild Wars Wiki, OblivioWiki, etc. Philnelson 19:03, 30 October 2008 (UTC)
- Great! Well then, I just got the Gaming Team manager Doug (User:Lleowen) to promote you to bcrat. Thanks for accepting the offer. The Fable Wiki will be better with an active admin keeping things in line. I'll still be dropping by occasionally, so if you ever need anything, just shoot me a message. JoePlay (talk) 21:03, 30 October 2008 (UTC)
Hey Phil. I wanted to give you a heads up on a new project that we, the Wikia Gaming Team, are starting. I'm going to the top gaming wikis and adding relevant videos (from YouTube) to the most popular/visited articles. We'll be tracking their usage to find out if it could be an extra enhancement to articles that people will use. If you have any questions, feedback, etc, feel free to drop me a message. JoePlay (talk) 22:44, 8 November 2008 (UTC)