Welcome to The Fable Wiki, LeMurphs, and thank you for your contribution to Elvira Grey!
There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what other people are editing right this minute, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask at the Help desk or on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and pages to help you learn how to edit.
I'm really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Elvira Grey question Edit
Hey, welcome to the Wiki. Just checking about the Elvira Grey page: I've never heard of her having a child before being dismembered. :S Do you have a source for this? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Kay Smith (talk • contribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~
I'm not sure if this is how I go about replying, but I'll give it a go. I must apologise, as I was having a discussion with my brother about the Elvira Grey matter. When they editted the page on my laptop (for the record I doubt he had any source or evidence behind the edit) I don't think they realised that it would be under the name of the account I had set up only minutes before. I assume he thought it was anonymous. Anyway, I'm dreadfully sorry if this has caused any problems. Also I'll probably more careful with logging off in the future. :)LeMurphs 21:32, January 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks for the clarification. I've tidied up your reply here (your reply on my page however was spot on in regards to how you go about it) and I'll tidy the article as well. (For reference, the first question here was by Kay Smith who forgot to sign the comment.)
- I hope you continue to find the site useful. :)
- --Enodoc(Talk) (User Space) 22:17, January 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I could've sworn... well thanks for signing for me. And thanks, LeMurphs, for the clarification. :) --Kay Smith 22:54, January 23, 2012 (UTC)