Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is just going to be me rambling a little bit. Spoilers ahead.
- Love the scenery. Aurora was a real treat.
- Pistols are fairly overpowered. I have to remind myself I have spells and a sword every now and then.
- The villain is more compelling than Lucien, definitely more fun!
- I like Walter and Jasper, they're well done. Swift seemed pretty cool too, but they killed him a little too early to make a final determination.
- Too much stuff is dependent upon playing online.
- One of the achievements requires you to kill 2 spouses, but they still don't let you kill Reaver. Hopefully they'll be done jacking him off in time for a DLC. If I don't get to kill that monster by the first DLC I think I'll just give up on Lionhead entirely, because they're obviously not interested in letting me play the hero despite making Fable at all.
- Letting the childhood friend die is a mistake. Spouses are just ornaments in this game anyways and all the generic NPCs are hideous or ridiculous.