This is just going to be me rambling a little bit. Spoilers ahead.
- Love the scenery. Aurora was a real treat.
- Pistols are fairly overpowered. I have to remind myself I have spells and a sword every now and then.
- The villain is more compelling than Lucien, definitely more fun!
- I like Walter and Jasper, they're well done. Swift seemed pretty cool too, but they killed him a little too early to make a final determination.
- Too much stuff is dependent upon playing online.
- One of the achievements requires you to kill 2 spouses, but they still don't let you kill Reaver. Hopefully they'll be done jacking him off in time for a DLC. If I don't get to kill that monster by the first DLC I think I'll just give up on Lionhead entirely, because they're obviousl…
This blog post is right. I just managed to enjoy Fable and Fable 2, but I get the impression that the creators aren't really interested in letting you be the hero.Read more >