Whew.. I think that if I make a new character then my dog will be okay.. but guess what.. I've tried make new character for 3 times but my dog still limping..
- In my first-play, my dog start limping after the Aurora cave quest
- In my second-play, my dog start limp at the beggining of the game! after I go to the library to get the music box, my dog get limp again..
- In my third-play, my dog start limp at near end of the game.. before the attack from The Crawler begins..
I really want Lionhead fix this bug.. let's say fix it in Fable IV..Read more >
I've finished Fable III for the first time, and this is what I think :
- I played it for maybe a total of 10 hours or less.. It's kinda a short play for me.. Because previous game (other game) I played, it took about total of 4 days or more.. But it's an exciting game I should say..
- My dog got limp of all a sudden.. And it can't be solve because it got limp after the Shadelight Dungeon.. So I see the dog limping all of the storyline untill I've finished playing it and it still got limp.. Kinda weird to see him like that because I have a dog and it'll be very odd if I see my dog limping all the way..
Well, I thinking of playing it again and I reaally hope that the dog won't got limp again.. Also I want to try to make a different character from my …Read more >