Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Town Crier|
|Home||All populated Towns|
|First Appearance||Fable II|
|Last Appearance||Fable III|
|Status||Alive (can be killed)|
A Town Crier is a man located in most major cities in Fable II, whom you can buy different titles from. If you meet certain prerequisites, some of the titles that a Town Crier offers will become free. The Town Crier also announces when shops close, when shops open, and the time of the day, also if the player has chosen to change their name, and sometimes if people are nearby they will either agree or disagree with the choice dependant on your weight and good/evil status. They also appear in Fable III, however they no longer sell titles.
- "Stalls are now opening."
- "Stalls are now closing."
- "Shops are now opening."
- "Shops are now open for business."
- "Shops are now closing."
- "It is now officially bed time."
- "The time is... very late."
- "Waaaaake up!"
- "Wakie wakie, it's day breakie!"
- "Get your purses ready, the shops are open for business."
- Main article: Titles
- Lionheart (free when you become Crucible Champion)
- Dumpling (free when enough people love you)
- Fearmonger (free when enough people are afraid of you)
- Chicken Chaser (free when you have kicked enough chickens)
- Dog Lover (free when you've taught your dog 3 tricks)
- Mayor (free when you purchase Castle Fairfax)
- Brute (only available in Bloodstone)
- Blade (only available in Bowerstone Market)
- Conjurer (only available in Bowerstone Market)
- Nobhead (free when you make enough people hate you)
- Salad Dodger (free when you are fat enough)
- Joker (free when you make enough people laugh)
- Butcher (free when you have murdered 50 innocent villagers)
- Executioner (free when you have completed enough assassinations)
- Bounty Hunter (free when you have completed enough Bounty Hunter or Community Service quests)
- Desperado (free when you have committed 25 crimes)
- Chosen One (free when you purchase the Temple of Light)
- Shadowfiend (free when you purchase the Temple of Shadows)
- Avenger (only available in Westcliff)
- Gunslinger (only available in Oakfield)
- King (only available once you own two and a half million gold pieces worth of real estate; also unlocks The Ruler of Albion achievement)
- Queen (only available once you own two and a half million gold pieces worth of real estate; also unlocks The Ruler of Albion achievement)
- Master Chief (Fable II Limited Collectors Edition Otherworldly Content)