Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is a Stub. Please help the Fable Wiki by .
Tombstones can be found in Fable, Fable: The Lost Chapters, Fable II and Fable III. They sometimes contain humorous messages but other times they are too worn-out to read. They often contain references to films and video games in popular culture. Listed below are some examples of tombstone notes found throughout Albion.
- "You're standing on my head."
- "I got through life before you."
- "Ted Timmins. Ninety-nine per cent dead."
- "You're squishing my delicates. Stand somewhere else."
- "You've travelled to the future and this is your grave. Just kidding."
- "Meredith Sock. Your novels suck."
- "Avram Fearnside. Horrible bastard."
- "Chris Knott. Made into sausages."
- "Here lies a man once called Ned. Now more properly called dead."
- "Here lies Mini G. One too many cups of tea."
- "Fierce Glenda. The bits the troll spat out are here."
- "Tiny William. Your heart was bigger than your sword."
- "Willow Widowmaker. You made your wife one in the end."
- "Here lies the Sandgoose. Loved by all. Seen by none."
- "I Lovett down here."
- "Julian Thomas. Eaten by a giant python."
- "Here lies Pete, who loved his meat, a feast for worms, his flesh they eat."
- "Thank you. And goodbye."
- "D.Carter, ever unconvinced there is life before death."
- "Mr. K. Dunn. Dead. At 2 gold per word, that's all you get."
- "Anyone want to swap places?"
- "Thank you for reading this grave. Now bugger off."
- "I'm dead. Happy now?"
- "Study in decomposition."
- "Here lies Kenneth Nin. Now available for children's parties."
- "Many thanks for wiping your feet."
- "No man can hold his breath for ten minutes."
- "What you lookin' at?"
- "R.I.P. Dan Smith. Killed by the legendary Varsity Troll."
- "Look behind you!"
- "For sale"
- "Dampy. His heart stopped pounding."
- "It's too dangerous to go out alone. Take this." - If you dig on this grave, you get a toy sword, in reference to The Legend of Zelda.
- "In Loving memory of Arnold. He wont be back." - This is a reference to The Terminator.