Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WARNING: This section or article may contain spoilers!
|The Scimitar of Baron Slaying +3|
|Damage||10 - 76|
|Augmentations||Know-It-All, Space Geek, Oh, The Irony|
|Acquisition|| The Game|
(removed at end of quest)
The Scimitar of Baron Slaying +3 is a unique legendary sword that appears during the quest The Game and is needed to slay the Baron. It disappears from the Armoury at the end of the quest, and does not count towards the Hero's weapon count.
NOTE: This is based on the star level of the weapon. Does NOT factor in Strength (Swords, Hammers) or Stature (Pistols, Rifles) multiplier and/or bonuses from Augments.
|Know-It-All||Learn all the rules. Even the really obscure ones.||+30% Sense of Self-Importance.|
|Space Geek||Memorise quotes from fictional science plays.||+90% Damage vs Space Elves|
|Oh, The Irony||Try desperately hard to make fun of stereotypes.||-50% Self Awareness.|
Any figures in brackets are where the PC version has reduced requirements.
- Regardless of the Hero's Melee skill level, this weapon will always have its blade and hilt morphed and its colour and aura unlocked.
- The name, description and enhancements of this blade are all references to table-top role-playing games, such as Dungeons & Dragons.
- Despite its ambiguous yet humorous upgrade requirements, simply killing any enemies encountered during the quest with this weapon will unlock the 'Know-It-All' and 'Space Geek' upgrades.
- The 'Oh, The Irony' upgrade is unlocked by having a Gamerscore of over 25,000.
- If the player has the Scimitar of Baron-Slaying equipped at the end of the quest, when it is removed, it will be replaced with the Hero Sword.