Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Last Role of the Dice is a ten-part Fable-world short story by Lionhead writer Mark Hill. The story is presented in the style of AdventureQuest and A Hero's Journey, and was posted on Lionhead Studios' website. At the end of each part, readers were given the opportunity to vote on what happens next in a poll.
- Part 1 - Who are you and what the hell are you doing here?
- Part 2 - You’re Ben Finn, but how did you end up in this shabby inn room?
- Part 3 - You’ve only had your memory back a few seconds and already you’re being attacked by thugs.
- Part 4 - After escaping a sticky situation, you need to find a quiet place to roll your dice.
- Part 5 - The dice have spoken. You must get to Brightwood Tower and defeat the demonic presence there.
- Part 6 - You’ve arrived in Brightwood only to be met by banshees.
- Part 7 - An evil presence awaits you in the tower, but first you have a door to open.
- Part 8 - Surrounded by homicidal chests, you must escape Garth's magical room.
- Part 9 - You’ve finally found the demon. Now you just have to kill it.
- Part 10 - Is this the end of Ben Finn?