Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Diamond of Sorrow|
|Source||Nightmare Hollow - Brightwood Tower|
|Related Quests||Brightwood Tower|
|Base value||100,000 gold|
The Diamond of Sorrow, one of the three Divinity Gems in Fable II, is a valuable Diamond received by defeating the waves of enemies sent by Chesty in Nightmare Hollow. The description notes that the gem is in fact a piece of Chesty's very heart, which was broken after you chose not to be his super best friend forever. It is obtained during the Brightwood Tower quest.
- The gem has the power to heal all scars and the curse received from the Shadow Court in Reaver's quest, The Hero of Skill. However, this may be a glitch due to the switching between character models, as it is not explicitly stated by the game or Lionhead to intentionally do this.
- To sell for the most gold, seek out a gifts trader in Fairfax Gardens. Remove the fear discount by making them laugh using various expressions, and then make them hate you (this will mark up their prices). Alternatively, you can cause a shortage in a town by going on crime sprees and ruining the economy.
- Despite being listed in the gift section, the Diamond of Sorrow can't be given as a gift.
- It is possible to get two of these diamonds, the first for completing the Brightwood Tower quest before you complete Retribution and the second after completing Retribution.
- If you have the diamond in your possession while investigating Shelley Crypt, it is possible to give away the diamond instead of the Stone of Myr'Bregothil.