Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the side-quest. For the earlier Hero of Will quest, see The Crucible (Quest). For the location in Westcliff, see Crucible (Location).|
| The Crucible Champion|
The Crucible Champion is a quest you get after you complete The Spire quest. The task is to try to break the record to get the legendary weapon, The Chopper. You need to have 8 perfect rounds to get The Chopper.
- If possible, use a henchman, this way you can kill everything twice as fast than usual.
- Time Control might seem to slow the clock, but it actually has no effect.
- Level 5 inferno and lightning are really powerful attacks that can kill a lot of enemies at once.
- See Crucible (Location) page for more tips for each individual round.
- If you have henchman, don't walk right up to the starting point. Get your henchman to go to it (this won't start the round) and have them charge up a high level spell. (preferably Shock or Inferno) then walk up to the starting point. Doing this means that your henchman should be able to kill most of a round (if the room is small or if you or your henchmen are near a spawn area) with one area spell then kill the ones that survive.
- Use strong high-level will spells such as blades and shock.
- On the last round (Rock Troll and never-ending Hobbes) it is recommended that you use at least a level 2 Time Control spell, and then level 4 or 5 (preferably 5) Shock or Inferno (preferably Shock). If it doesn't kill all the Hobbes, it will stun them and knock them over, giving you time to shoot the troll.
- Using inferno's area attack takes out almost half of the trolls health if used close to the troll.
- Using high level time control spells to slow-mo for the entire round might glitch the game and cause the round to end exactly on the time needed for a perfect round (even though only a few seconds have passed), as such you will not get perfect round.
- In the last round with the Rock Troll use a level 5 time control, then a level 4 or 5 chaos, redo the time control, then use a level 5 shock.