Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Credits|
|See who is behind the world of Fable Heroes... and there's a special treat in store for the true Fable fan.|
|Boss Fight||King Chicken|
|World Map Board|
|Next Level||Dark Albion (Millfields)|
Back to Start
The Credits is a level in Fable Heroes. The level is made up of scenes showing key moments from the Fable series from beginning to present.
Level Breakdown Edit
- Oakvale: The starting area is Oakvale, following the bandit raid.
- Heroes' Guild: A Power-Up Chest sits in the garden of the Heroes' Guild. The Sword in the Stone is also nearby.
- Chamber of Fate: Minions attack in this recreation of the battle against Jack of Blades.
- Bowerstone Old Town: This recreation of Fable II's Childhood is invested with white balverines. There is a Power-Up Chest here as well.
- Gypsy Camp: Beetles dressed as letters attack in the model Gypsy Camp. A Power-Up Chest can be found in front of Theresa.
- Hero Hill: This is a recreation of the Weapon scene in Fable II.
- Bowerstone Castle (2 waves): A pack of balverines drops into the castle garden. A Power-Up Chest is nearby.
- Dweller Camp: A group of ice furies appears out of the ground in this recreation of the Fable III Dweller Camp. There is another Power-Up Chest here.
- The Hole: The hobbes of The Hole reappear, dressed as letters. A Power-Up Chest is behind them.
- Mourningwood Fort: Hollow men play a key part in this recreation of The Hollow Legion. The Power-Up Chest is below Sir Walter and Ben Finn.
- Bowerstone Industrial: A group of colins interrupts the worker demonstration in front of Reaver's factory. A Power-Up Chest lies just before this area.
- City of Aurora: A group of sand furies has invaded the peaceful city. A Power-Up Chest sits just beyond the initial fight area.
- Break Time!: But not in the same way as usual...
King Chicken Edit
Beware the King Chicken Boss! It's clucking huge!
Out of the egg pops King Chicken. He attacks with a peck attack and a gust attack. When his health gets below three quarters, he uses an attack that summons a number of eggs which hatch into hostile chickens. These can be killed for coins. When his health gets below one quarter, he gains an additional attack in the form of a fire breath. The two Power-Up Chests respawn after 50 seconds.