Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| The Cloud|
|Every Hero should spend some time with their head in the clouds!|
|Enemies||Mini Balverines (Silverpines)|
Skeleton Hobbes (Cemetery)
Hollow Men (Graveyard)
Snollow Men (Mountain)
Mini Lava Trolls (Cave)
Clockwork Beetles (Industrial)
Sand Furies (City)
Jack O' Lanterns
Son of Chesty
|World Map Board|
The Cloud is a level in Fable Heroes. It consists of an amalgamation of the rest of the levels in the game scattered across a cloud field. Each new area is reached by a cullis gate from the previous area.
Level Breakdown Edit
There is one round of enemies and one Power-Up Chest in each area, except for the start and finish areas. The list of enemies can be found in the infobox.
- Start Area: These cullis gates lead to replications of the Millfields level. Left takes you to an area reminiscent of Silverpines. Right takes you to a Cottage.
- Millfields: These cullis gates lead to parts of the Gravestone level. Left takes you to the Cemetery road, and right takes you to the middle of the Graveyard.
- Gravestone: These cullis gates connect to the Mistpeak level. Left goes to the Mountain, and right goes to Brightwall.
- Mistpeak: These cullis gates take you to Hobbe Caves. Left leads to the Lava Cave, right leads to the Mine.
- Hobbe Caves: Taking the cullis gate from here deposits you in Bowerstone. Enter the one on the left to reach Industrial. The one on the right leads to Market.
- Bowerstone: The cullis gates at the end of Bowerstone lead to Aurora. The gate on the left leads to the City, while the one on the right leads to an Oasis.
- Aurora: There is only one cullis gate at the end of these areas. These lead to the final zone.
- Final Area: Numerous waves of all sorts of enemies appear here, including a Son of Chesty boss.
- More coins can be obtained by destroying the parcels, urns, crates, fences and barrels scattered around the level.