Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Damage||15 - 88|
|Augmentations||Charmer, Perfectionist, Beloved|
This weapon was developed by Reaver Industries to help some of the less outgoing members of the royal guards find love.
NOTE: This is based on the star level of the weapon. Does NOT factor in Strength (Swords, Hammers) or Stature (Pistols, Rifles) multiplier and/or bonuses from Augments.
|Charmer||Become friends with 30 (10) villagers.||Earn Guild Seals Faster in Combat|
|Perfectionist||Kill 200 (150) ugly enemies.||+12 Extra Damage|
|Beloved||Make 5 villagers love you.||+25% Attractiveness and Immunity to Scarring.|
Any figures in brackets are where the PC version has reduced requirements.
- The Casanova is one of the easiest weapons to use when it comes to unlocking its full potential quickly.
- Loves and friends are not retroactive when this sword is equipped, you must gain new loves and friends each time or cause people to dislike the hero and then regain their love and friendship repeatedly.
- Prior to Balverines appearing in Mistpeak Valley, Brightwall makes an excellent location for gathering friends and love interests. You never have to travel far or fight very hard to reach fetch and courier locations, nor do you have to travel far to reach date locations (Brightwall Academy Gardens and Brightwall Bridge are often used).
- Hobbes, Hollow Men and Balverines count toward Perfectionist.
- There seems to be a glitch in the unpatched version of the game, where when undergoing A Marriage of Inconvenience, when seducing Veronica shortly before she wants the wedding ring it instantly completes the Charmer and Beloved augments. This does not occur with the female version of the quest which requires seducing the husband instead.