|This article is about the Quest. For the actual Arena, see Arena.|
| The Arena|
|Succeeding||Finding Theresa Again|
|Reward|| Various Gold|
|Trophies|| Champion's Seal|
King Scorpion Stinger (depending)
The Arena is a quest in Fable and The Lost Chapters which becomes available after completion of the "White Balverine" quest. The Arena sets the Hero fighting various creatures from all over Albion, some that the player will have fought before, and some that the Hero will only see here.
- No Protection - You must complete the quest whilst wearing no clothing or armour
- With Out a Scratch - You must not receive any damage
- Clean Sweep - You must kill your Rival Hero
- Merciful Hero - You do not kill your Rival
The Arena consists of eight rounds. In each of them, the Hero will face four rounds of enemy creatures, aside from the last three rounds.
- Wasps - 100
- Hobbes - 500
- Balverines - 1000
- Undead - 2000
- Bandits - 3000
- Earth Trolls - 4000
- Rock Trolls - 8000
- Arachanox - 10,000
Most of the rounds are farily easy, since most of them have been seen before. In the third round, Whisper will join in, making the fights somewhat easier.
While you can choose to stop after number of rounds, it is best not to do so. When you do, your gold reward goes back to zero.
Once you've finished all eight rounds, you will finally get a look at the infamous Jack of Blades. He will then ask you and Whisper to fight to the death to put on a "good show." Once Whisper's health is low enough you get the option to kill her or let her live. If you kill her you get 10,000 extra gold, and if you let her live she returns to her homeland and isn't seen again. However, you aqcuire good morality points for letting her live.
- Champion Seal
- King Scorpion's Sting
Special Notes & BugsEdit
- This is one of only two oppurtunities to gain the White Balverine as a pet with the Summon spell.
- There is a bug with using hero saves during the actual fight with Arachanox, always hero save prior to this fight (if farming experience) to avoid the corruption of data.
- When waiting for the start of a round, if you initiate gambling at the table, and simultainously the arenamaster has the cutscene saying that chamelion has died, you will get a glitch where your money is changed to 9999999999 and for the rest of the game the sound of picking up gold is heard. the sound may be fixed by reloading, however the gold stays.
- The Crucible