Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Thag's cabin is the cabin of Thag, the bandit leader, in Fable II. It is located off the Bowerstone road, on the way from Bower Lake to Bowerstone. Inside can be found a Grubby Journal, a bag containing 100 gold pieces and a chest containing a key to the slave cage and some rancid beef jerky and 1 gold piece.
After defeating Thag during The Birth of a Hero, it is possible to purchase his cabin. The Base Value is 5,500 gold, making it the most expensive property in the Bower Lake region. Purchasing the cabin should halt the spawn of the ambush on the path leading to the cabin, and the bandits in the immediate area around the cabin.
Base value: 5,500 gold
Address: 1 Bower Lake Bandit Camp
History: The home of the notorious Thag the Impatient, a bandit who has long terrorized the residents of Bower Lake. It is said his mummy never loved him.
- If you rent out this property, a tenant will move in immediately though never be seen at the house. However a simple check of the sign will present the evict option.
- There is a cave down a path behind Thag's Cabin, it contains a single treasure chest. Not to be confused with the other cave nearby, on the ledge below the Bower Lake Road.
- There is no key to the gate leading to the small docks and beach, even if the home is purchased.
- In Fable III, the location where his home and camp were, there is: a demon door, a house, and possibly a book stall/chicken refuge.
- Sometimes when you buy Thag's Cabin bandits will still spawn, selling it and repurchasing it does not seem to fix this.