|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
|This article is about the temple. For the quest associated with this place, see Temple of Light (Quest).|
| Temple of Avo|
|Area of Witchwood|
|Related Quests|| Temple of Light|
The Sword in the Stone
|Exits|| Witchwood Stones|
"The Temple of light is here. Generosity will be rewarded." - Disembodied voice upon entering the temple.
The temple is dedicated to the side of all that's good and pure. It is a small yet useful building. It can be found near Knothole Glade. Inside the temple, there is a place to donate gold. If you donate a lot of gold, the two priests in the temple will give you rewards. Evil characters get more good points than good characters who donate the same amount. The opposite of this temple is the Chapel of Skorm, where you sacrifice people to gain evil points and other rewards.
- Good points
- The title Paladin
- Youth - Avo will reduce your age by 4-10 years (Note: Can only be achieved once, unless the Hero Save Exploit is used during either the Find the Archaeologist or The Ransom Victim quests.)
- The Sentinus
The amount of good points depends also on how much you donate, for instance:
- Giving 100 gold will give 15 points to a good character.
- Giving 1000 gold will give 100+ points to a good character.
- Giving 3000 gold will give 170+ points to a good character.
Many pray. Not all are answered.
Fable II Edit
- The Temple of Avo's early name was Temple of Light.
- Oddly enough, the men there wear black robes instead of white.
- It is revealed in The Lost Chapters and Anniversary by the Oracle that Avo does not exist, and the temple was built by a ruthless trader where Will was strong, tending towards good. The trader that found the area and built the temple demanded gold from those who felt their power. The trader also built the Chapel of Skorm.
See Also Edit