- This article is a Stub. Please help the Fable Wiki by .
A Tailor is someone who owns a clothes shop. They also supply armour in Fable and Fable: The Lost Chapters. In these games, tailors are found in all major settlements and also in other places such as the Darkwood Camp.
In Fable II, there are clothing shops and clothing stalls, for example:
- Bit of Skirt and Pants! in Bowerstone Market
- Fiendish Fashions in Bloodstone
- Clothing stalls are found in Westcliff, Bowerstone Old Town and Oakfield.
There are also many travelling traders, for example the ones found in:
- Fairfax Gardens (several traders that walk around the area, but are static in comparison to aforementioned traders)