Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
|Town in The Northern Wastes|
|Related Quests|| Oracle of Snowspire|
|Shops|| General Store|
Snowspire is a location in Fable: The Lost Chapters and Fable Anniversary. It is the only known remaining settlement in the Northern Wastes. The Oracle sits at the far side of Snowspire. The Oracle states that once, Snowspire was but one of many thriving cities in the frozen land. Its warriors, steeled by the coldest winters known to man, served as some of the fiercest soldiers at the Archon's disposal. After the fall of the Old Kingdom, the Northern Wastes have been out of contact with the rest of Albion for centuries. Gradually, Snowspire was beset by invading hordes, reducing its size to a mere village.
WARNING: This section or article may contain spoilers!
The hero Scythe travelled to Snowspire shortly after The Oakvale Raid in an effort to reunite the Northern Wastes with Albion. Shortly after The Hero of Oakvale's first triumph against Jack of Blades, Scythe contacted the Heroes' Guild, saying that Snowspire was under attack from Summoners. The Hero travelled to Snowspire after using the Fire Heart to summon The Ship of the Drowned. The Hero faced Jack a final time after opening the Bronze Gate outside Snowspire.
A town established long ago deep in the Northern Wastes as part of the Old Kingdom.
- The Weapons shop is useful because you can sell your high-value legendary weapons.
- The donation shop here will let you shift your alignment to good through donation of items.
- The Tattoo artist in the village offers a variety of special tattoo cards that can only be bought in the village.
- There is a gravestone behind the pub where you will find the Lionhead Tattoo in a dig spot. This is a reference to Lionhead Studios.
- In Fable: TLC, when looking south from Snowspire, the haunted Necropolis can be seen on the horizon. However, in Fable Anniversary, the vista is different, with numerous trees and distant mountains being visible instead.