Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Slave Rescue|
|Reward||Renown, Good Points|
You can get this job from a Guard in Bowerstone Market near the Bower Lake Road. He will give you a note indicating the region in which the slaves are being held captive. It can be done several times and has different levels of difficulty, indicated by the star rating. The difficulty of the quest dictates the renown points that are received after completing it. Each star is equal to 500 renown points, so the player may receive a maximum of 2500 renown points if there is a five-star risk level. The player will also earn 30 good morality points for completing this quests, as it is seen as the good alternative to Civilian Displacement.
The quest is relatively simple, as the player only has to kill a group of bandits in order to get the key that will open the prisoners' cage. Some of the regions in which slaves can be rescued are:
- Bowerstone Old Town (on the Rookridge Road)
- Bower Lake (on the west side of the lake)
- Westcliff (Coming from Brightwood road, before Howling Halls.)
- Brightwood (in Ripper's camp)
- Wraithmarsh (where the Hero is caged by the old man)
- Bandit Coast (about half way along the road)
- Rookridge (at the base of the first cliff when coming from Bowerstone)
- This quest is recurring and it comes up again and again so you can take it, rather like a job.