|This article is incomplete. Please improve the article, or discuss the issue on the talk page.|
|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
| Sharpening Augmentation|
|Effects||Increases Base Damage|
|Base value||2600 gold|
The sharp steel augmentation added to a weapon increases the damage it inflicts. Bind this Augmentation to your Weapon through the Weapon Menu. Remember, this is permanent!
Weapons Sporting Sharpening Augmentations will have a glowing line running along the weapon's edge.
- Places to Purchase Sharpening Augmentations
- Knothole Glade
- Hook Coast
- Snowspire Village (TLC/Anniversary)
- Oddly enough, this augmentation can be added on blunt weapons as well.
- The increased damage is shown in the weapon's stats. For example, if it is augmented to a weapon with 100 damage, after the augmentation it is shown as 110.
Creatures Affected by SharpeningEdit
- Sharpening increases damage against all foes.
Weapons that Sport Sharpening AugmentationsEdit
- Melee Weapons
- Ranged Weapons