| Ravenscar Keep|
|Traitor's Keep Island|
|Related Quests|| The Traitor's Keep|
Heroes and Villains
|NPCs|| Commander Milton|
|Exits|| Bowerstone Old Quarter|
Ravenscar Keep is the most secure prison in Albion during the time of Fable III, and houses its most dangerous criminals as well as anyone else Logan had imprisoned during his reign. Notable prisoners include Professor Faraday, Witchcraft Mary, and General Turner. Ravenscar Keep is situated on an island south of mainland Albion, and is the first new region introduced in the Traitor's Keep DLC.
- General Turner's five diary entries can be found throughout the prison and grounds. A list of their locations can be found here.
- The Prisoner Suit can be found in chests scattered across the island, and is required to open the Ravenscar Keep Demon Door.
- There are eight golden skulls hidden throughout the interior of the prison. Finding and shooting them all will open the path to an East Hare Egg.
- During development of Fable II, Oakfield was originally named Ravenscar, but was changed because the name sounded too dark for the peaceful region.
- Ravenscar is the only area in Fable III where elite soldiers can be found after becoming Ruler of Albion.
- A note written by a prison guard named Arthur can be found on a table in the armoury. He writes that a fellow guard named Dennis had proposed that a course be set up and the inmates made to race for the guards' amusement. This is a reference to Bargate Prison in Fable and Fable: TLC, where the Hero and the other inmates were forced to race around the prison, an event that ultimately lead to his escape. The author finishes by saying, "...something tells me it's a bad idea."
- Ravenscar Keep has been around for at least fifty years; this is proven when Commander Milton talks about the Hero of Bowerstone using it to send his/her enemies away.
- One of the cells has an escape tunnel hidden behind a partition that leads out to the tunnel you use to first enter the prison. Throughout the tunnel there are notes detailing the prisoners' escape, including the idea of making decoy Papier-mâché heads, complete with real hair. This is a reference to the June 1962 escape made by American criminals Clarence Anglin, John Anglin, Frank Morris, and Allen West from Alcatraz Island.
|Fable III Locations|
|Albion||Bowerstone • Bowerstone Castle (The Catacombs) • Bowerstone Industrial (Sewers | Cesspools | The Orphanage) • Bowerstone Market (Hideout | Lightwater Village) • Bowerstone Old Quarter (Understone) • Millfields (Dankwater Cavern | Millfield Mines | Pepperpot Cave | Reaver's Manor)|
|Aurora||City of Aurora (Auroran Mine) • Unknown Shore (Shadelight) • Shifting Sands (Sandfall Palace | Crossroads of Passing) • The Veiled Path (The Enigma)|
|Landmarks||The Spire • Bower Lake • Hero Hill • Sanctuary • Road to Rule|