Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers.
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
WARNING: This section or article may contain spoilers!
| Pest Control|
|Succeeding|| Gift Wood for Driftwood|
An Island Getaway
|Reward||5 Guild Seals|
Pest Control is a quest in Fable III.
Upon arrival in Driftwood head straight through the settlement to the man on the shore requiring your assistance. After speaking with him, follow the glowing trail around the islands eliminating every hobbe you come across until you wind up back where you started. Walk over by Robin again and the quest will be completed.
There are six groups of hobbes on the island, however, not all of them necessarily need to be eliminated to complete the quest.
- On the left-most large island, at the top of the hill. This encampment has a few cages and chunks of meat hang from the trees. Dive off the broken bridge to continue.
- On the left-most island, around the back on a small beach from where you can see both Bowerstone and the Spire.
- On the middle island, on a beach on the seaward side.
- On the middle island, up the hill from the beach at 3. Vault down to a ledge with a chest, and down to the shoreline, to continue.
- On the middle island, follow the shoreline around to the right from where you landed after 4. There is a cave entrance in the hillside on the right. The cave is directly opposite the mainland beach.
- On the right-most island, in the centre.
An offshore infestation of hobbes needs to be dealt with.
Robin and his people are now free to live their lives on the idyllic, peaceful, hobbe-blood-soaked islands you have pacified.