|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
- This article is a Stub. Please help the Fable Wiki by .
Fable and TLC Edit
In Fable and Fable: The Lost Chapters, There is one type of perfume available from most General goods stores.
To be added
Fable II Edit
In Fable II, there is a greater range of perfumes available.
|'Eau D'Hobbe' Perfume||Someone has managed to cram all the stench of a Hobbe into one reeking bottle. Why? The world may never know. No human should ever willingly apply this to their body or attire.||-20.0%||22.5%||30|
|Permutation Perfume||This cologne smells predominately of compost and a new baby's head. Popular amongst senior citizens.||-10.0%||22.5%||60|
|'Scanque' Perfume||One spritz of Scanque and you'll attract that special someone. And that one... and that one... and that one...||0.0%||22.5%||120|
|Love Potion No. 9.042||This perfume is rather expensive, due to the operating costs incurred by extracting the musk from live Balverines. It'll get you a date though-- 60% of the time, it works every time.||10.0%||22.5%||240|
|Pixie Tears' Perfume||Only the finest pixies are selected, and the makers are careful to make them cry with joy rather than sorrow for that extra sweet scent.||20.0%||22.5%||480|
- The Love Potion No. 9.042 may be a reference to the movie Love Potion No. 9.
- It may also be a reference to the 1959 song, Love Potion No. 9 by The Clovers
- The number may also be a reference to 42, from Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, or to MIT course numbers (6.042, of the same format as the name of this item, is Mathematics for Computer Science)
- The quote "60% of the time, it works every time." is a line from Anchorman (Film) about the cologne "Sex Panther"
- The Scanque perfume is a reference to the show South Park when the perfume Skanque is in Paris Hilton's store.