Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
| Orwin Gown|
|Relatives||Corina Gown (Wife)|
|Last Appearance||Fable: The Lost Chapters|
- "But a man should be entitled to do what he likes, don't you think?"
- — Orwin when caught cheating by the Hero
Orwin Gown is a man found cheating on his wife Corina behind a house in Oakvale during the Birthday Gift quest in Fable and Fable: The Lost Chapters. Both he and his wife died during the Oakvale bandit raid.
Fable and Fable: The Lost ChaptersEdit
Orwin Gown is seen cheating on his wife behind a house with another woman. When the young Hero of Oakvale witnesses him and attempts to speak to him, Orwin stutters at first. He proceeds to tell the Hero to say nothing to his wife about him cheating, and offers the Hero a piece of gold to stay silent. If the Hero chooses to stay silent, he will gain evil points, whereas if he chooses to reject the bribe, Orwin will plea with him to not tell his wife. If you take the bribe you can still tell his wife and get the Good Deed gold and his bribe.
- "What?! I was just... I'm... I've never even met this woman. Who is she?"
- — Orwin's first reaction to being found
- "My wife's at home with our little ones and I'm supposed to be working."
- — Orwin explaining
- "Just don't tell my wife. I can't let her find out about this."
- — Orwin if the Hero declines his bribe of one gold
His grave stone in the Oakvale Memorial Garden states, "Cheated on his wife and paid the price"