WARNING: This section or article may contain spoilers!
| Mourningwood Fort|
|Area of Mourningwood|
|Related Quests||The Hollow Legion|
|Enemies|| Hollow Men|
|NPCs|| Major Swift|
|Shops||Potion and Food Stall|
The soldiers at Mourningwood Fort, known as the Swift Brigade, will join your revolution after you help them battle a horde of hollow men in the quest, The Hollow Legion. The soldiers were sent to the fort by King Logan to combat the hollow men that infested that area. The Swift Brigade would have most likely died without the assistance of the prince/princess.
- Commanding Officer: Major Swift (Deceased)
- Executive Officer: Captain Benjamin Finn
- First Platoon Commander: Lieutenant Simmons (Deceased)
- Shooting Practice Soldier
- Brazier Soldier
- 2 Gate Guards
Shops and Stalls Edit
The fort contains a small potion stall selling 3 Slow Time Potions for 500 Gold each and 5 Health Potions for 200 Gold each. The shop will disappear from the game following the quest and departure of the soldiers.
Mortar Game Edit
- Main article: Mortar and Mourning
After reaching a certain point in the main quest, you can purchase the fort for 45,000 gold, which lets you play the mini-game, Mortar and Mourning. Score over 2000 points to earn an achievement and a random legendary weapon.
- Beyond the mortar mini-game there is nothing that can be done with the fort following its purchase. It cannot be sold, rented out, decorated, used as a marital home or restored to full functionality (even though it protects an overland access point into Bowerstone Industrial and helps keep the hollow man infestation in check).
- Shooting all the bottles off the table will cause the soldier who is doing target practice to become quite angry with you.
|Fable III Locations|
|Albion||Bowerstone • Bowerstone Castle (The Catacombs) • Bowerstone Industrial (Sewers | Cesspools | The Orphanage) • Bowerstone Market (Hideout | Lightwater Village) • Bowerstone Old Quarter (Understone) • Millfields (Dankwater Cavern | Millfield Mines | Pepperpot Cave | Reaver's Manor)|
|Aurora||City of Aurora (Auroran Mine) • Unknown Shore (Shadelight) • Shifting Sands (Sandfall Palace | Crossroads of Passing) • The Veiled Path (The Enigma)|
|Landmarks||The Spire • Bower Lake • Hero Hill • Sanctuary • Road to Rule|