Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Preceding||The Traitor's Keep|
|Reward||5 Guild Seals|
Manhunt is the first side quest of the Fable III DLC Traitor's Keep. After putting an end to the riot, Lieutenant Hadley requests your aid in finding and "dealing" with five groups of inmates who broke out, each containing five members.
The inmates are scattered around the island in five groups.
- After speaking to Lt. Hadley, turn around, head back up the path, and take the first left. Head down the hill and bear right at the fork to find the first group in front of the gallows.
- Once the first group has been dealt with, take the left fork and follow it down the steep hill to the small beach to find the second group.
- Climb back up to the very top of the hill and turn left. Continue to follow the path until it widens into an open garden area. The third group can be found inside the center fenced-in vegetable patch.
- Follow the path to the right, beyond the gardens to the back wall. Proceed through the hole in the wall and down the short path to find a small camp and the fourth group of inmates.
- Turn around, head back through the hole and turn right. Follow the path to the opposite end of the garden area to find another hole in the wall. Head through the hole, down the hill, and turn right at the bottom to find a small beach and the fifth group of inmates. Once they're dead, report back to Lt. Hadley to complete the quest.
Search the island for a gang of criminals who escaped during the riot.
The escapees' reign of... well... inconvenience is over, and the land can rest... pretty much as it was before, really.