Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of known regions in the Fable world which have their own culture, people and government.
- Albion, the country where all four games take place. Albion is modelled after Britain. It has a mild temperate climate.
- Samarkand, an Eastern/equatorial country that is east of Albion. It is a major setting in Fable: Edge of the World.
- Eastern Kingdom, a kingdom far to the east of Albion and on the other side of the unnamed world. This is where Theresa first went after the Hero of Oakvale's defeat of Jack of Blades.
- Aurora, a nation directly south of Albion which is based on the Moroccan/Arabic culture. Aurora features in Fable III, where it is visited by the Hero of Brightwall. It is largely a desert area. During the quest The Weight of the World, the nation becomes part of the Kingdom of Albion.
- South Islands, indirectly south of Albion and the home of Thunder and Whisper. Their location in relation to Aurora is unknown.
- Cities of the West, an unknown distance west of Albion. This is where The Archaeologist moved to after leaving Albion.
- Edgelands, autonomous border lands north of Albion, which Gabriel and Theresa travel through on their way to the Tattered Spire.