Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
Infernal Wrath is an Attack spell available only in Fable: The Lost Chapters and Fable Anniversary that is Divine Fury's 'Evil' counterpart. It creates a dark, red circle around the user. After a 2-3 second charge time, portals to the netherworld open up beneath each and every unfortunate victim. Upgrading increases area and power.
This formidable, dark spell calls forth vortices of energy from the nether realms. A portal opens beneath each victim, draining their life into the underworld. Higher levels increase the damage inflicted.
Any true dark wizard will have this spell. Again, it works perfectly against enemies that attack in large numbers.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- Ranks beyond 2 will increase the frequency of hits instead of damage.
- This spell hits for the listed damage multiple times.
- Being Evil will reduce the cost of this spell; being Good will increase it.
- Being used with slow time is effective, as the enemy will come at you slower, reducing chances of you being hit.
- Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw  referred to this spell as "Evil Pentagram Soul Suck Horror" in his review of The Lost Chapters.
- There is a symbol similar to the Illuminati eye in the centre of the circle.