| Ilona Pureheart|
|First Appearance||Fable III|
|Last Appearance||Fable III|
Ilona Pureheart is the author of The Pangs of Sunset. Her novel seems to be a 'dirty' novel relating to the other Heroes who accompanied the Hero of Bowerstone on his quest to exact revenge on Lucien. However, her novel seems to go into a more fictional and sexual direction.
- Her surname is an obvious ironic pun due to the nature of her books.
- Her novel could be making fun of 'Adult Fan-Fictions' that are often written about video games and other forms of entertainment.
- She wrote another book involving Lucien and Jack of Blades, which Samuel finds odd due to Jack being defeated over 500 years before Lucien. Little does Samuel know, it is a fictional "love story" about the two.
- She is buried in Mourningwood. Her grave reads "This is my grave. Please leave feedback." (This is most likely a mockery of the various fanfics that can be found saying 'please leave reviews' or something along those lines.)
- A nearby grave will read "You finally wrote a worse one then Megafowl" (a reference to a hated book in Albion)