The Harlot Outfit is a set of clothing in Fable II.
You too can join the oldest profession in the world. Yes, older even than puppeteering.
Headgear: Lover's Plume
Upper Body: Tart Bodice
Hands: Tart Gloves
Lower Body: Tart Skirt
Feet: Tart Boots
- Tart Gloves and Tart Boots can be obtained as Gifts from 'Whore' NPCs. There is a 2% chance of being gifted, if the NPC is not your spouse.
- Tart Gloves and Tart Boots can be purchased from the Knothole Island General Goods Trader. (Requires the Knothole Island DLC)
- All other items can be bought at Fiendish Fashions in Bloodstone.
- All pieces except the gloves can be found in a chest behind the house near the windmill in Snowglobe Village. (Requires the See the Future DLC)
- All items have Cross-Dressing stats for males only, and the Lover's Plume has Attractiveness for females only.
- This outfit set has the only knee length boots in the game.