Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Harlot Outfit is a set of clothing in Fable II.
You too can join the oldest profession in the world. Yes, older even than puppeteering.
Headgear: Lover's Plume
Upper Body: Tart Bodice
Hands: Tart Gloves
Lower Body: Tart Skirt
Feet: Tart Boots
- Tart Gloves and Tart Boots can be obtained as Gifts from Prostitute NPCs. There is a 2% chance of being gifted, if the NPC is not your spouse.
- Tart Gloves and Tart Boots can be purchased from the Knothole Island General Goods Trader. (Requires the Knothole Island DLC)
- All other items can be bought at Fiendish Fashions in Bloodstone.
- All pieces except the gloves can be found in a chest behind the house near the windmill in Snowglobe Village. (Requires the See the Future DLC)
- All items have Cross-Dressing stats for males only, and the Lover's Plume has Attractiveness for females only.
- This outfit set has the only knee length boots in the game.