The Harlot Outfit is a set of clothing in Fable II.
You too can join the oldest profession in the world. Yes, older even than puppeteering.
Headgear: Lover's Plume
Upper Body: Tart Bodice
Hands: Tart Gloves
Lower Body: Tart Skirt
Feet: Tart Boots
- Tart Gloves and Tart Boots can be obtained as Gifts from Prostitute NPCs. There is a 2% chance of being gifted, if the NPC is not your spouse.
- Tart Gloves and Tart Boots can be purchased from the Knothole Island General Goods Trader. (Requires the Knothole Island DLC)
- All other items can be bought at Fiendish Fashions in Bloodstone.
- Additionally, all pieces of the Harlot Outfit, except the gloves, can be found within the Cursed Snowglobe (part of the See the Future DLC). To acquire it, proceed through the Snowglobe Village until you reach the path with fields of wheat on either side. Then, turn right into one of the fields, and then right again in the direction of a bridge. On your way there, you will see a chest behind some rocks (if your dog has a high enough treasure hunting skill he should point it out to you). The set is within the chest.
- All items have Cross-Dressing stats for males only, and the Lover's Plume has Attractiveness for females only.
- This outfit set has the only knee length boots in the game.