|Base Value||3,375 gold|
|Acquisition||Fable II Limited Collectors Edition|
Hal's Sword is available as part of the "Otherworldly Content" pack bundled with the collector's edition of Fable II.
Long ago, when Albion was still under the rule of the Old Kingdom, a rift in space opened a portal between dimensions. Through the rift stepped a warrior of immense power, clad in green armour and carrying a crystal sword. Though he never revealed his real name, he was known to all as Hal. Made out of a strange material resembling glass, this sword once emitted a powerful energy when wielded by Hal.
How to obtainEdit
To obtain Hal's sword you must have purchased the Collector's Edition of Fable II. After entering the code, there will be a chest in the Guild Cave near the Cullis Gate.
- Hal's sword has a resemblance to Halo's Energy Sword. It is also revealed that you can obtain Hal's armour that has a resemblance to Master Chief of Halo by purchasing the limited collector's edition of Fable II.
- The Energy Sword makes an electric sound that no other weapon in the game makes when you swing it around, consistent with Halo's Energy sword.
- The clothing is located in the same chest that the sword can be found.
- The sword has some distinct differences from Halo's Energy Swords (as does the rest of the set), for example it does not emit electrical pulses.
- Strangely, in Halo, the energy sword is an extremely powerful weapon, while its Fable II incarnation has very low damage.