|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
|Exits|| Lookout Point|
Encompasses the entirety of Greatwood Lake, Greatwood Gorge, Orchard Farm, and a small cottage that is home to a Master Fisher. Annual Fishing Contests are hosted by the Master Fisher with varying prizes from Silver Keys to rewards of a more valuable nature (Only available in Fable: TLC).
Greatwood serves as a connection point between Lookout Point and Darkwood, as well as branching off into several smaller areas. Though initially inactive there is a Cullis Gate located in the area that can be used by the Hero for ease of travel to and from the area. Though frequently used by travelling Merchants, the area is infested with numerous swarms of Beetles and Wasps as well as the occasional Bandit Camp.
Towards the centre of the area is a large Bandit camp. Originally established to operate an illegal toll on the nearby bridge, the camp later abandoned this practice after losing several guards and toll men in a battle with The Hero of Oakvale, who had the choice of paying the toll or slaughtering the bandits. Whether or not he killed them, they inevitably came to strife after a shortage of gold on the Hero.
- Greatwood Entrance is the entrance to the Greatwood region from Fable and the north of Albion.
- Greatwood Lake is a large lake in the Greatwood area, home to bandits and trolls.
- Greatwood Gorge is a bandit camp in Greatwood, from which the Bandit Toll is operated.
- Greatwood Cullis Gate is the region's Cullis Gate and is home to wasps and bandits, sometimes hobbes as well.
- Greatwood Caves is the entrance to the Greatwood region from Darkwood, and houses the Hobbe Caves.
- Rose Cottage is a small house in Greatwood with a Demon Door in the garden.
- Fisher Creek flows from the lake towards the sea. The fisherman's hut can be found here.
- Orchard Farm is an apple and cider farm, occasionally plagued by Hobbes and bandits.
- The Hobbe Caves are home to many hobbes, and contain a Focus Site.
- "Just to clear up... Greatwood did not become Brightwood, and Orchard Farm did not become Giles Farm..."
- — Gradius1
- In development, Fable II was to contain an additional part of Greatwood.