|First Appearance||Fable II|
|Last Appearance||Fable II|
- "Gorgoron wants his mummy."
- — Gorgoron
Gorgoron appears as a little villager girl with pigtails and a very deep voice who reveals he is a master of disguise who is able to take any form, to trick any enemy, and to win any fancy dress contest. His voice coupled with the fact that he says he wants his mummy, indicate that Gorgoron is male in his original form.
Despite his appearance and his love of fruit gums, pigtails, and teddy bears; Gorgoron insists that he is very evil, even to the point of claiming he is "malevolence made flesh". In conversation, Gorgoron states that he does not care for the prize of the Crucible; instead, he only wishes to cause harm, havoc, and hallucinations.
- Fruit gum? Actually, I'm down to my last few. I've been saving all the black currant flavour ones.
- Your foolish actions please me.
- Hmmm... Perhaps you will not be destroyed when the day of global massacring arrives.
- Are not my pigtails convincing?
- Gorgoron wants his mummy!
- Gorgoron's voice also sounds similar to that of the Commandant.
- Gorgoron's info screen reveals that he dislikes the gift Quality Banana Juice and prefers teddy bears instead.
- Despite this information, it is not possible to give anything to Gorgoron. Any gifting attempts produce the error: "You can only give gifts to targeted people who are standing close enough to you and who are willing to accept gifts."