|Augmentations||Empty Slot x5|
Though the pan's damage is relatively low, its five augment slots potentially make it a very powerful weapon. Only four slots will appear on screen, but as long as you put all five augments on the pan at the same time (not leaving the weapons menu), it can have five.
- Putting five Mana Augmentations in the Frying Pan will recharge your mana faster than anything else.
- To charge your mana even faster, buy a Master Longbow or Crossbow and put in three more Mana Augmentations. This will give you a grand total of eight and is a great combo for heavy Will users. With all eight Mana Augmentations, you can cast the Lightning spell for nearly four minutes straight.
- You can also use this weapon as a damaging weapon. With five complete sharpening augmentations, you can pump the damage right up to 165+.
- In Fable: The Lost Chapters, it can be Re-augmented by selling it to the Snowspire weapons shop and then buying it back. Selling a weapon automatically de-augments anything that a player puts on it.
- The Frying Pan has an impression of a man's face on it as if it was slammed into said part with extreme force.
- If you dig up the Frying Pan before you find all six treasure clues, the Hero will hold it as if it were a single-handed longsword. After finding all the clues, the Frying Pan will be held as if it were a two-handed greatsword.
Fable II Edit
- In Fable II, many houses contain near identical frying pans on or under beds. These, however, are bed warming pans.