The Forum has been archived
Welcome! Our forums have moved over to The Dead Hamster, a Lionhead Studios community. Click below to visit the new location for our forums and make yourself at home.
On Fable 3 my shop revenue seems to be going down gradually. It came down from 69k to 59k and I don't know why? 18.104.22.168 15:23, April 20, 2011 (UTC) Holz1o1
- Not sure, but here are some possible ideas:
- The value may also include house rent, which drops over time if you don't repair the houses.
- If you haven't finished the main quest yet, the Albion economy (supposedly) gradually gets worse. This may be an effect of that.
- Some of the shops you own may have been affected in some way by a quest you did in the region.
- You may have done something 'evil' in the region, which negatively affected the economy.
- If I think of anything else I'll let you know. --Enodoc(Talk) (User Space) 17:16, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, it's probably that I put them all on highest, because that's evil. Maybe putting them on high means they get poor so they can't afford it or something. Anyway, thanks! 22.214.171.124 19:09, April 20, 2011 (UTC) Holz1o1