Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
On Fable 3 my shop revenue seems to be going down gradually. It came down from 69k to 59k and I don't know why? 184.108.40.206 15:23, April 20, 2011 (UTC) Holz1o1
- Not sure, but here are some possible ideas:
- The value may also include house rent, which drops over time if you don't repair the houses.
- If you haven't finished the main quest yet, the Albion economy (supposedly) gradually gets worse. This may be an effect of that.
- Some of the shops you own may have been affected in some way by a quest you did in the region.
- You may have done something 'evil' in the region, which negatively affected the economy.
- If I think of anything else I'll let you know. --Enodoc(Talk) (User Space) 17:16, April 20, 2011 (UTC)
- Oh, it's probably that I put them all on highest, because that's evil. Maybe putting them on high means they get poor so they can't afford it or something. Anyway, thanks! 220.127.116.11 19:09, April 20, 2011 (UTC) Holz1o1