| Fable II Limited Collectors Edition|
|Type||Action Role Playing Game|
|Publisher||Microsoft Game Studios|
|Release Date|| NA: 21 October 2008|
AUS: 23 October 2008
EU: 24 October 2008
Fable II Limited Collectors Edition is a version of Fable II. It is the original game with lots of bonus content.
Bonus Content Edit
The Collector's Edition features :
- 1 Bonus DVD: Videos, New Making-of Feature, Roaming Hobbe short, Concept art viewer
- 1 token card for in-game content (downloadable over Xbox LIVE)
- 1 LIVE trial card – 48 hours
- “The Wreckager” Legendary Cutlass Weapon
- “The Hall of the Dead” Dungeon
- Otherworldly bonus (Spartan Armour and an Energy Sword) - advertised with image of an outfit reminiscent of Master Chief, or Hal as they call him. You can also earn the Hero Title of Master Chief from the local Town Crier.
The Wreckager Edit
To get The Wreckager you have to go to the city of Bloodstone. Go down to the docks and dive, swim until you find a diving spot saying Hall of the Dead, dive here and complete the trials of the dungeon for your prize.
Otherworldly Bonus Edit
The Otherworldly Bonus is armour and a sword that looks like Master Chief's armour and the Sangheili Energy Sword You get Hal's Armour and Sword by opening the chest next to the first Cullis Gate you come across in the game, which is the gate in the Guild where you are sent by Theresa in the beginning of adolescence.
In order to reach the Hall of the Dead to get The Wreckager and open the chest in the Guild for the Otherworldly Bonus, you must first enter the code that came with the Limited Collector's Edition. If the code is not entered, the game will be treated as the regular edition Fable II.