Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of the Legendary Weapons Locations for Fable II.
- The Red Dragon - Get 175+ points in the Westcliff Shooting Range.
- The Enforcer - Complete Cold Comfort Farmer and The Blind Date Quests and buy the house and you will find the portcullis key for the cellar in a cupboard upstairs OR complete the Red Harvest Quest and return after the first Spire Quest to dig the key from his grave OR don't do any quests at all. Whichever way you chose to get the key, enter the cellar and open the portcullis. Fight your way through the vast number of Hollow Men to a room where your Dog finds a Dig Spot. Dig at the Dig Spot and The Enforcer is yours.
- The Perforator - Behind the Wraithmarsh Demon Door, to open bring ten people to the Door.
- The Rammer - Destroy all 50 Gargoyles and then go to the Gargoyle's trove.
- The Hammerthyst - Behind Oakfield Demon Door, you must bring someone who you have proposed to or are already married to and blow a kiss to them in front of the Door.
- The Daichi - You must complete the Cullis Gate Quest. Go to Brightwood Tower and go up to where Garth opened the Cullis Gate to Wraithmarsh and look at the railings. You will find a section that is crumbled. Vault off of this ledge (Will be blocked by a statue if you haven't finished the Cullis Gate Quest). You will land in Archons Knot. Make your way through to the other side of the cave and exit. You will be on a ledge over Brightwood. Before you jump off the cliff, look to your right, there should be a little path that leads to The Daichi.
- The Rising Sun - Once you've made a sizeable donation at the Temple of Light, the monk will mention donating during the "zenith hour." Just donate 10,000+ gold to the Temple of Light at 12:00 to 1:00 PM (Game time, not real-time).
- The Chopper - Get all eight perfect rounds in the Crucible. (Cannot be obtained until after completion of the quest, "The Spire").
- The Maelstrom - Sacrifice enough people until the monk mentions the ultimate sacrifice, sacrifice your spouse at 12A.M. to 1A.M. (Game time, not real-time).
- The Calavera - Open up the Westcliff Demon Door; to open, you must be at least 75% corrupt.