Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of the Legendary Weapon Locations for Fable III. The weapons found at these locations are mostly random, so there is no one place to find a particular weapon. Only a few weapons such as the Bonesmasher or the Tenderiser are always found in the same place. Some listed weapons will not appear in any of these locations in any one game, and they must instead be traded via Xbox and GFW Live.
- Up to 12 of the 24 available common weapons can be found in the main towns' weapon shops, four in each:
- Brightwall Village – Brightwall Blades
- Bowerstone Market – The Iron Hoof
- City of Aurora – The Armoury
- In addition, the following location contains the same common weapon in every playthrough:
- 7 of the 14 available uncommon weapons can be found in the following locations:
- Mourningwood – Silver Chest (10)
- Millfields – Silver Chest (20)
- City of Aurora – Silver Chest (20)
- Mistpeak Valley – Inside the Demon Door.
- Sunset House – Inside the Golden Door.
- Sunset House – Reward for completing the puzzle Shot the Difference in the pristine side of the house.
- Mourningwood – Reward for a score of 2000 or more at the Mortar and Mourning challenge.
- 3 of the 8 available rare weapons can be found in the following locations:
- City of Aurora – Inside the Demon Door.
- Ossuary – Inside the Golden Door.
- Auroran Mine – Reward for completing the Temple Goddess puzzle.
- In addition, the following two locations will contain the same rare weapon in every playthrough:
- Brightwall Village – Upon completion of Gnomes are Evil!, always Gnomewrecker.
- The Dark Sanctum – Reward for completing the Sanctum questline, always The Tenderiser.
- Two of the four relic weapons are assigned to your profile. They can be found in the following locations:
- Bowerstone Castle – Silver Chest (50)
- Sanctuary Treasury – In the chest with the riddle "You must climb a mountain of gold then lose it all to know me." This is at the bottom of the gold pile. See here for how to open it.
- You'll always get the same weapon from these that you got on your first playthrough.
- Henchmen can carry over Silver Keys from their original Gamertag's game, so Silver Chests can be opened early. Including the Bowerstone Castle Relic Chest.
- Sometimes any weapon may appear in a shop or random location.
- Sometimes a random weapon may appear in a rare location.
- Sometimes the same weapon may turn up in two places; this often applies to shop and random weapons, but has also happened (rarely) to relics, where the Treasury and the 50 Key chest have held the same weapon.
Please see this page for an investigation into which weapons appear in each location.