Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
|Relatives||The Bully (Brother)|
|Relationships||Rosie (Teddy Bear)|
|Last Appearance||Fable: The Lost Chapters|
- "Please find Rosie, my little toy bear for me!"
- — Young Emily pleading for the Hero's help
Emily is a young girl living in Oakvale in Fable , Fable: The Lost Chapters and Fable Anniversary who is looking for her lost teddy bear, "Rosie". She pleads with the Hero to find the bear as it is time to change its stuffing. After retrieving the bear from Emily's friend, the Hero can give it to her or her older brother, the Bully. When entering Oakvale as an adult, Emily will approach the Hero and remind him how he found Rosie. She mentions that after the destruction of Oakvale, she and her parents moved to Bowerstone.
Fable, Fable: The Lost Chapters, and Fable AnniversaryEdit
When the Hero returns to Oakvale as an adult, Emily easily remembers him, exclaiming that people thought he had perished in the bandit attack. She proceeds to ask where he has been the entire time. Afterward, the Hero recalls the bandit attack and the burning Oakvale. Upon viewing Emily once more as a little girl, the Hero is questioned by her if he remembers her. She tells him that she was searching for Rosie just before the raid, and after that, her parents moved to Bowerstone. Emily says that she never really liked it in Bowerstone, then asks the Hero if he is all right. Recollecting himself to see Emily as an adult, the Hero is told that she thinks she lost him. Emily leaves, but before doing so, tells the Hero that it was great to see him again.
The Oakvale RaidEdit
In Fable: The Lost Chapters, when you bring the teacher in Bowerstone the book "The Oakvale Raid", you will learn that it was Emily who wrote the book. She apparently survived either by playing with Rosie or repairing Rosie behind a cart.
- "I've lost Rosie! I left her and I can't remember where."
- — Young Emily fretting about her missing teddy bear
- "Her stuffing needs changing today and I can't find her! Please help!"
- — Young Emily about Rosie
- Emily's adult NPC model is chosen randomly when the Hero first enters Oakvale as an adult.
- It is possible to marry Emily in Fable and Fable:TLC, though the player should probably woo her quickly to avoid confusing her with any of the other women with the same character model.
- It is not possible to marry Emily in Fable Anniversary due to the fact that she does not appear outside of the cutscene.
- In Fable II, random children can be overheard asking, "Has anyone seen Rosie? I've lost her again."