|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
WARNING: This section or article may contain spoilers!
|Games||Fable: The Lost Chapters|
Dragons were once mighty creatures that, according to the Snowspire Oracle, dominated the skies of Albion in the age before the rise of man. Many once lived in Albion, but with the rise of the Old Kingdom, huntsmen killed them for sport. The final Dragons to be seen in mainland Albion were the mounts of the legendary Dragonknights, lead by the great Hero known as Holdr. The surviving Dragons fled to the mountains and the Northern Wastes, and over time they grew less powerful, and their fiery breath less dangerous. Without man, they had no natural enemies.
CANONICITY WARNING: The following information is derived from Fable: Edge of the World.
Jack of Blades Edit
- Main article: Jack of Blades
- Holdr tamed the last dragon seen in Albion and rode it into countless battles.
- Although the dragons are said to live in the Northern wastes in the time of the Hero of Oakvale, they are never encountered outside of the final battle.
- After defeating Jack of Blades in his dragon form, if one were to stand in Archon's Folly long enough, the sounds of dragons flying and roaring can be heard.
- The appearance of the Dragon from Fable: The Lost Chapters is similar to that of Black Dragons from the tabletop role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons.
- The Dragonbone Hammer in Fable III is rumoured to have been made from the vertebrae of a long-dead Dragon.