The top-notch Good spell. Only available in Fable: The Lost Chapters, Divine Fury creates a bright circle around the user. After a 2-3 second charge time, heavenly pillars will fall and do massive damage to any enemy in the target area. Upgrading increases area and power.
You can't be a true Good mage in Fable: TLC unless you have Divine Fury. Perfect against multiple slow enemies like the Undead.
- This spell hits for the listed damage multiple times.
- Being Good will reduce the cost of this spell; being evil will increase it.
- If the 2-3 second charge time isn't enough time for you, you can use Slow Time in combination with Divine Fury.
- Buy it with your experience as soon as you can so you can level it up faster and earlier.
- Decide what type of mage you want to be (good or evil) and choose between this or Infernal Wrath.
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- Ranks beyond 2 will increase the frequency of hits instead of damage.