Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Dans Mourir|
|First Appearance||Fable III - Hobnobbing With Hobbes|
|Last Appearance||Fable III|
Dans Mourir is a character in Fable III. He is the author of both "Attack of the Killer Puffins" and "Liver of Darkness". He is also the quest-giver for Hobnobbing With Hobbes. He asks the Hero of Brightwall to take him into Dankwater Cavern in Millfields so he can study hobbe culture. Dans finds a spot in the cave to study a tribe of hobbes, and the Hero leaves him to his work.
Should the Hero later return to the cave, Mourir's journal can be found on the ground right next to a cooking pot and some bones. In the journal's final entry, Dans writes about his encounter with the hobbes, including one wearing a "dirty chef's hat" and carrying a cookbook. Based on the journal, it is presumed that Mourir was killed and eaten by the hobbes.
- His name literally translates in French to "In Dying", which is fitting, considering the outcome of his expedition.
- On return trips to the cave, a letter to Dans from Arthur can be found on the ground next to his hiding spot. It reads, "My dear Dans, what a pea-brained moon-calf you are. Oh and your books are rubbish. Yours sincerely, Arthur."
- During the quest Mercenary Customs, Billy will mention having read a book by Dans Mourir, saying it was complete rubbish.
- Dans Mourir may have once lived in Brightwall, as there is a house there called Mourir's Mansion.
- He has the same appearence as the default male figure in the Fable III Villager Creator.