|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
|This article or section is incomplete. Please improve the article, or discuss the issue on the talk page.|
|This article needs to be cleaned up.|
Cyril is found in the Guild Woods after a large party he was involved with. During the party he becomes very attracted to a woman, Myra, but can't remember what she looks like. He asks you to give a love letter to her, but also asks that you don't claim it as your own.
Upon receiving the letter, Myra will ask the Hero whether or not it was written by them. The following two options are available:
- Claim that the letter is from you,
- Claim that the letter if from Cyril.
If you choose to say that the letter is from you then you are given the Letter from Myra and a few evil points. Contrastingly, if you choose to explain that the letter was from Cyril then you are given the Reply from Myra and a few good points.
After giving Myra the letter and returning to Cyril you can choose what to inform him about Myra's decision:
- If you lie and choose to tell him that she was completely uninterested, then he will be in disappointed of the outcome and you will receive evil points.
- But if you give Cyril the good news that you got from Myra, he will say "She really likes me! Oh, and I bet she really is beautiful...Have this for your trouble. I have no more need for intoxicants, for I have found love." and then leaves the Guild Woods, presumably to meet Myra. You are also given some good points for your kind deed.
Regardless of the option chosen, you will still receive a Blue Mushroom.
- When you interact with Cyril for the first time, he will say that the party he attended to took place yesterday. However he will also say that it took him weeks to write the love letter, despite not even having met Myra before the party.
- After deciding to tell Cyril that Myra was not interested in him, once you have finished the quest and leave the region to then come back; upon interacting with Cyril, he will say, "I can't believe she doesn't like me. Stupid ugly cow. I'll find someone who appreciates my writing talents."