Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Chicken Suit is a set of clothing in Fable II.
Transform yourself into what you've always wanted to become. Stand in front of the mirror, and ask yourself: "Would you chase me? I'd chase me. I'd chase me hard."
Headgear: Chicken Suit Headpiece
Coat: Chicken Suit Body
Feet: Chicken Suit Feet
- It is no longer possible to obtain this chicken suit using www.fable2.com to complete A Hero's Tale. You can only acquire it as a gift from another player on Xbox LIVE.
- If you have previously completed 'A Hero's Tale', all items can be purchased in Bowerstone Market, Bloodstone & Oakfield.
- The Chicken Suit Body also uses the Lower Body slot, but the Upper Body, Mask, and Gloves slots are still available while wearing this suit.
- The achievement The Fowl Player requires this outfit.
- The Chicken Suit makes an appearance also in Fable III.
- In the description of the chicken suit, the phrase "Would you chase me? I'd chase me. I'd chase me hard." is a reference to the film The Silence of the Lambs, in which the serial killer being hunted by the protagonist wants to transform himself into a woman by creating a suit made from human skin.