|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
|This article is about the temple. For the quest, see Chapel of Skorm (Quest).|
| Chapel of Skorm|
|Area of Darkwood|
|Related Quests||Chapel of Skorm|
- "In Darkwood, you will find the Chapel of Skorm. Please the deities there, and they will let evil into your soul..."
- — Guildmaster
The Chapel of Skorm is a deadly shrine dedicated to the devil of Albion, Skorm. Here, evil Heroes donate other people's blood to the worshipers of Skorm to receive the gifts of evil. This is also the place where you can obtain the ultimate bow: Skorm's Bow.
Skorm himself is said to listen to the beseechings of those here.
The Chapel of Skorm can be reached by taking the second path away from the Darkwood Camp. When travelling to the Chapel of Skorm, regardless of the time of day, you should notice the sky turn a blood red. This is a clear sign showing that you're going the right way.
The Temple Edit
At the Chapel of Skorm you can sacrifice followers to Skorm to receive his gifts. You can obtain various gifts, such as the title Necromancer and 4-10 years age reduction, although the most treasured and valued gift is the infamous Skorm's Bow, the strongest bow in Fable. You will also get Evil Points based on the time at which the sacrifices took place.
Best Time to Sacrifice Edit
Fable II Edit
- To the left of the temple's entrance, there should be a chest containing an Assassin's shirt.
- In the Trader Escort quest, you can sacrifice one (or two) of the traders that accompany you for some extra Evil points. It is recommended to leave the trader you wish to keep alive in Darkwood Camp to keep him from accidentally being sacrificed.
- If you sacrifice someone here you will lose 10 years of age, making you look younger for a longer period of time. Note: it only happens once, unless you get it during the Trader Escort quest and Hero Save it.
- It is revealed in The Lost Chapters by the Oracle that Skorm does not exist, and the temple was built by a ruthless trader on a site where the will energy was particularly strong, tending towards evil. The trader that found the area and built the temple demanded gold from those who felt their power. The trader also built the Temple Of Avo.
- If the player chooses to attack the two attendants in the chapel, a disembodied voice will say, "Fool! My acolytes are your channel to me!"
- Fishing in the water within the chapel is believed to yield larger fish as well as a higher ratio of moonfish with respect to total fish caught.