WARNING: This section or article may contain spoilers!
The Hero of Brightwall,
Dog (Fable III)
|First Appearance||Fable III|
|Last Appearance||Fable III|
When Sabine speaks to the Hero about the Dweller Camp, he references Boulder, stating that the Dwellers are simple folk. Boulder replies only in the form of grunts meaning he may not be very intelligent, he doesn't like to speak much, or he is unable to talk.
As Sabine's bodyguard, Boulder accompanied his master into Bowerstone during the revolution, helping him destroy the gates that barred entrance into other districts of the city. He also saved his master at least once during the conflict, alerting the distracted Sabine to a nearby grenade.
- Boulder appears to be blind in his left eye, since there is a large scar stretched across his pupil.
- A note found in the Dweller camp shows that Boulder is able to write, as he copies down a dictation from Sabine. However, he appears to take the instruction too literally and copies down everything that Sabine says.
- If one looks closely at Boulder, you will notice that he bears an uncanny resemblance to Captain Saker.
- Boulder, like Sabine, is never seen fighting.
- If the safety is turned off, Boulder can be killed. He has the same death animation as the large mercenaries that resemble Captain Saker.
- During development and also seen in the concept art, Sabine travelled around by sitting on Boulder's shoulders.