WARNING: This section or article may contain spoilers!
|First Appearance||Fable: The Balverine Order|
|Last Appearance||Fable: The Balverine Order|
While busy preparing for a Balverine hunt, Bell meets Thomas and James when they go down to the dining hall and meet the others who will accompany them on the hunt. James, as a former servant himself, takes to the other servants, including Bell, and develops a sort of friendship with him.
The next day, as the hunting party enters Elderwood, a concerned James notices that Bell is struggling and asks him if he has been given too much. Bell dismisses the comment, responding that it's "nuthin I kenna handle." During the expedition, however, the group is attacked by Balverines lead by none other than Lord Ethan Kreel himself, a member of the secretive Balverine Order. During the attack, James notices that Bell's entire personality has changed, and that he is the most prepared fighter in the group.
As Thomas and James are captured and taken to the Balverine Temple to be converted, the duo believe Bell was eaten by the Balverines, along with the other servants, but he is able to save Thomas and James from the Balverine Order. As they are escaping, he takes off his fake hair and it is revealed he is, in reality, Quentin Locke.
- He talks in a thick accent.
- He is described as having a mane of hair that made him look more like a lion than a man, as well as being tall and muscular.
- He seems impressed with the nobility that he dines with the evening before the hunt.
- James views him as a proud individual and respects him for it.
- Bell was actually a persona created by Quentin Locke so he could infiltrate the Balverine Order.