| Barnaby Beadle|
| First Appearance
|| Fable III (Mentioned)
| Last Appearance
|| Fable III
Barnaby Beadle was the inventor of Beadle's Cutlass and author of "The Amazing Exploits of Baron Barnaby Beadle". He is known for over exaggerating many of his "accomplishments" and inventions.
- Claims to have invented the best sword in the world, Beadle's Cutlass, when in fact it is only the 28th best sword.
- Claims to have killed 50 Balverines with nothing but a Rusty Cutlass.
- Claims to have been to the moon in a great big balloon.
- Claims to know all spells.
- Claims to have eaten every dish ever prepared.
- Claims to have invented inventions.
- Wrote his book.
- He claims to be illiterate, paralyzed, and blind. Although he could not write the book or kill the balverines,etc. if this was true.