|This page falls under the scope of the Anniversary Update Project.|
| Assassin Attacks|
|Preceding||Break the Siege|
|Start||Witchwood Cullis Gate/Knothole Glade/Prison Path/Windmill Hill/Hook Coast|
|End||Witchwood Cullis Gate/Knothole Glade/Prison Path/Windmill Hill/Hook Coast|
|Reward||100 Gold, 100 Renown & Treasure Clue 3|
Be wary of those who covet your fame. However, such people may carry valuable or useful items.
This quest becomes active after completing the quest Break the Siege. Twinblade or his followers will have hired assassins to kill you. Once you kill them all you'll receive a message from the Guildmaster, even if he's dead, and he'll say that their deaths have a reward, which is a treasure clue for Hidden Booty Hunt.
- Witchwood Cullis Gate, at the Focus Site. Go behind it and wait for a few seconds, the assassin will come for you.
- Knothole Glade, outside the main gates. Cross the bridge past the demon door, turn around and the assassin will come at you screaming.
- Prison Path, simply go down to the dock where the Archaeologist was held, you will come along the assassin on your way.
- Windmill Hill, go inside, or on top of, the windmill building. The assassin will then proceed to attack you.
- Hook Coast, by the bell in the northern part of town.
Each assassin you kill will yield a reward, and you get a different reward for each assassin, depending on how many assassins you have killed so far:
- The first one you kill has a Doll of You.
- The second one you kill has a Health potion.
- The third one you kill has an Eyes of a Killer book.
- The fourth one you kill has Gold.
- The fifth one you kill has Gold & a Jet.